Friday sketch: My OdoSketches.....

I was introduced to Odosketch in October of 2011, and it became one of my favorite places to go and draw something, because when you're doing sketches, you not only have the drawing, but you can also have a playback of your sketch, that's why I love it so much.

Today is the last day of Odoskech life, they announced a few months ago that they're closing the site and I all ready have done a backup of my sketches, but still,  I'm really sad because I had a really good experience with this program and love it so much.

I'm gonna miss it so much for sure...

This are all the sketches I created in Odosketch, I hope you like them.









So long Odosketch and thank you!!!

Comentarios

  1. Yo nunca lo utilice, estaba esperando comprar mi Cintiq en el 2014 para estrenarlo :( hahah... sucks. Ni modo. Que mala onda que lo van a quitar y aun no entiendo porque. Lo bueno fue que le sacaste mucho provecho y lo disfrutaste.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ya se Fabian!!!!! de verdad ame esa aplicación!. Ojala que para el 2014 ya haya otra parecida para que puedas usar tu Citiq. Yo si le saque provecho, hasta que no vi todas las ilustraciones que hice ahí me di cuenta que si!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares