Under a bridge...

I find myself...

:D



Last year, someone took a picture of me as part of the "Inside Out Project"
 I thought I would never see this image again but I was wrong. 

I found it a few months ago, on the wall of a famous bridge here in my hometown. 
It was kind of strange to see myself there, but the strangest thing was my face; 
I look very weird and funny, but that's all right. 
It's kind of nice to hear from your friends and people you know that they saw you there, 
under that bridge. 

So.... for a few months, I guess I am or I will be kind of famous, and that is fine unless of course someone paints some mustaches and a beard over my face...,I hope not, and before something like that happens, I made this photo illustration of my self watching myself there under that bridge.

Hope you all like it!

:)




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares